Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5,6 and 7

So we took day 5 off from the house.   It was much needed, and I'm so glad we did.  Then for day six I got next to nothing done.  So I was all revved up before I went to bed last night to just plow through and get lots done today.   Then morning came and I woke up with a sore throat and pink eye.  Can I just tell you I don't handle being sick well, but pile being pregnant on top of it and I'm a mess.  I was determined not to let this stop me.  I went to the house and got set up to strip the paper off the walls in Annie's bedroom.  I steam the paper on a section of the wall and discover Drywall.   They glued the wallpaper directly onto the drywall!  Which if your lost why this is so upsetting, the paper on the drywall basically shreds when you pull off the wallpaper, so you can't just paint right on it.  This led me to break down into tears.   I needed easy today, and I got something entirely different.   So I spent the rest of the day breaking into tears over the wallpapered drywall and it was not fun.  I was so upset I ended up not watching the time so Annie was late to school and I was late to work.  Being pregnant and sick sucks.   God should give you super immunity while your pregnant.  It only seems fair. 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns