Monday, March 29, 2010

An incredible day off

Today was a spontaneous free day, and can't tell you how badly I needed it. For the last few weeks I've praying for a day off. Not just off from work, but from everything. Cleaning, cooking, laundry, family, everything. And somehow God managed to make that happen today and I am so grateful. Annie spent the night at my moms and I woke up and went outside. I didn't go back in except for water and food all day long. It was amazing. I got a lot of the much needed work done in the yard, and even finished a small area completely.

This is the area I completed.


The hydrangeas are really small. I found then in the yard last year and they looked pretty bad, they seem to be coming up stronger this year. Hopefully they will thrive in their new home.

My helper hard at work.

I got a lot more done than this but I don't have photos yet, it was getting late and I was tired.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns