Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Few days

I haven't had the chance to post for a few days. Sorry about that. I've been spending every spare minute outside in the yard and just haven't wanted to come inside. Today is a different story. I went off my diet last night and now I am paying for it. My allergies are terrible, and going outside makes me fall apart. So, here I am blogging because I can't go outside.

Yesterday morning was awesome. Annie and I got up early and went to work in the yard. She discovered roly polies and I laid bricks down in the new potager garden. It was a blast.

Annie playing with her new friends.
half way done with tilling and removing old plants.


Potager garden before.
Notice all the lovely mulch put down. I'm super grateful to my new friend Texas (this is not his real name, but what all my friends have decided to call him) for helping me get mulch in his truck. More about him another time.

After. We are making our own little fence around the garden (rabbits are terrible here).

close up.
I put the herbs in from last year and they are already doing great.

And our basement is full of flowers, patiently awaiting the last frost date.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns