Saturday, April 24, 2010

Banjo...

(Banjo's new favorite spot: under Tex's truck)

Um, so my dog has now decided that he likes Texas more than he likes me. I feel like my little family is trying to tell me something because both Annie and Banjo have fallen head over heels for Texas and I'm still standing on the side lines scared to death. It's one thing to go on a string of bad dates, it's another to go out with someone you are actually interested in. Suddenly I worry about what my hair looks like and if he'll think I'm cute, or if my crazy lifestyle of chickens and gardening is to much. The conversation of paper towels came up today and I found myself almost saying that they aren't that bad and maybe I could live with them in my kitchen. Thankfully I came back to my senses and was totally honest with him about my irrational hatred for paper towels.

3 comments:

rachel blazer said...

it's not irrational to hate paper towels... it's irrational to throw away so much wasted paper when you could use a rag & wash it. (that's one of my rants, too).

Anonymous said...

your aunt leslie from charlotte is feeling pretty convicted about my use of paper towels!!!
i'm really liking the truck.. looks like annie and banjo have great taste.. i'm thinkin that mr.texas must really like your crazy lifestyle of chickens and gardening..what's not to like, cutie pie!!!

Greta said...

It is a nice truck.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns