Friday, April 9, 2010

Good mornings


Annie has a new morning routine that I think is wonderful. She comes into the den sits up on the back of our new sofa and watches the birds outside with Bunny. I love that she doesn't go straight to the TV or even the kitchen. It has been really nice having a permanent sofa in here. Annie and I both kinda like small spaces. The big rooms in this house feel to empty.

I used to have to move our living room sofa in here for Annie and then move it back whenever we had company over. It was a pain. Thank you to my friend Texas for helping me move the sofa from a friends house. I don't have to relocate my old sofa twice a week, and Annie has started this new morning routine.
Why does my hair not look this good in the morning?

1 comments:

Katy said...

I was thinking the exact same thing about Annie's hair!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns