Monday, March 22, 2010

Bad Banjo


Last night I made our bread for the week. This morning while I was at work Banjo ate the bread, or so I thought. All day today he has been sneaking around the house and coming back with one bite of bread at a time. After my search I found that he hid pieces of the bread EVERYWHERE. Under seat cushions, the bathroom rug, in a laundry basket full of clean clothes, and lets not forget buried in Annie's toy basket. I love Banjo, but he has some seriously strange hording issues.

And if you can't tell from the photo he is really missing his Annie right now (that would be bunny he's snuggling with). She had a quiet sleep over at her Gigi's house last night since I had to work this morning, and Saturdays sleep over was "too noisy". At least thats what she told me.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns