Thursday, March 19, 2009

Leaks

For the few that have seen me out in the last couple of weeks you may have noticed the constant sneezing, watery eyes and the trail of tissue that follows in my wake.  I seem to have developed a severe case of Allergies to St. Louis. Allergies are not new to me, but this is the first time my allergy medicine hasn't worked.  If anyone has any advice please post a comment.  It's 1:30 in the morning and I can't sleep simply because the sneezing won't let up long enough for me to lay my sneezy head down.   Oh and the biggest challenge is,  I can't take pharmaceuticals of any kind.  Yep, to let you in on a little Maddie info,  I'm super allergic to that as well.  Something as simple as tylenol could land me in bed with a migraine for three to four days.   So, with that noted please post anything helpful.  My eyes are starting to take on this dark swollen leaky look, that's more likely found on the cover of raccoon weekly than vogue.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns