Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Falling for Rapunzel

Lately I've felt like I've been getting everything wrong. That people are telling me things, only I hear it all wrong. I was told by my loving sister that a boy was trying to flirt with me, a single Christian man, at church last Sunday and I totally blew him off. Had I only known. I'm so lost in my own tower that I never see these things. How exactly am I supposed to ever meet a guy if I'm to exhausted to notice them, or in the case of Rapunzel throwing him pancake batter, or the maid. Please, everyone Pray for a blindingly determined man who will get through my hazy foggy bubble of existence, and see that even though I don't pay them attention I'm worth pursuing. At least I hope I'm worth it.
Aside from failure at noticing mild flirtation, Annie and I had a good day. I worked and she played, and we now have a bug named jimmy in a jar on my kitchen counter. It's actually only the shell to a cicada, but Annie said he's just out shopping, we expect him home by 9.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns