Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Growing up fast




As with all things mom vs. child, I get the dirty work and all Annie has to do is play.  The birds have been great, but I'm not sure I have enough newspaper to keep these girls in clean trappings for much longer.  You wouldn't believe how quickly they can soil their bedding.  Yuck! 
They also have completely outgrown their swimming pool and can not be left alone in there. Luckily, I have mastered the art of cardboard construction and have built them a deluxe cardboard chicken shack with skylights and a secluded south wing for privacy.  

On a completely different note, Annie informed me last night that "God up in sky working on my pink air plane for me."










 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the chicks.I'm so glad i got to meet them when they were still litty-bitty.

I'm a little concerned about the Annies comment...I want to know if she says anything else about it!!!

Bailey Mohr said...

I need to come see the chickens, which I'm sure are close to full grown by now, but mostly I want to hear Annie's insightful thoughts on God this week, b/c I think she knows him better than I do.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns