Saturday, June 6, 2009

the turtle and the hare

Well once again I'm struggling with another stupid medical problem, and the new meds are making me really sick.   The worst part is not being able to play with Annie.  Any quick movements seem to set off the cramping in my stomach, so I'm moving at the pace of a very slow turtle.  Annie and I have made a game out of it, but I'm not sure how long she'll keep hunching her back and walking at an excruciatingly slow pace.   At least I feel OK for the first part of the day.  It doesn't seem to hit me really bad until the evening.     It makes me sad to think of my poor sister keeping up with three kids while sick.  I completely understand orange ice cream for breakfast.   Yesterday Annie had cheese puffs and a juice box for dinner.  Tonight I'm forcing myself to make a real meal for her.    

2 comments:

Shalini Agrawal said...

Hi,

I seen your blog and find details about the outdoor
games
you are shown nice picks regarding My Garden and it is awesome for in this because of this nice blog i am really very much glad.

jill peel said...

i agree the worst part of being a mom , and a can't imagine a single one, is when you are sick. let me know if i can take your girlie in hte evenings when you not feeling well.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns