Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mouse Traps


It's freaking 10:30 at night and I'm up crying because I've spent the last 25 minutes trying to set two stupid mouse traps.  Every time I set one down it goes off, setting off the other one and I have to start again.  Have you ever tried to set these stupid things?   It's the most stressful thing ever, and the worst part?  Yeah, if a critter actually sets one off,  you then get to clean it up.   I can't do this.  I can not trap the icky critters that are running around this house.  I'm not cut out for this, and I'm really mad that God hasn't figured out by now that I need some freaking help!   I can't catch the mice and drain off the flooding back yard and finish this stupid chicken coop (what was I thinking?) and make enough money to pay the freaking bills, and feed and cloth Annie on what money isn't left over because our freaking food stamps got cancelled because some idiot forgot to forward her mail when she moved.  Yeah, that would be me and now we have no freaking food and a mounting credit card bill just to buy Annie's basics.   Annie evidently cannot live without pink pretzels and cheese sticks, just ask her she'll tell you.  

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns