Thursday, April 2, 2009

No Crying


We've spent a lot of time outside lately, and I've gotten a lot of yard work done.  The down side?  My allergies.  I was feeling so great that I kinda forgot to take my morning regimen of fowl tasting crap that somehow stops my body from reacting to St. Louis.  Oops.  Now I'm sniffily and teary eyed yet again.  Every time Annie looks at me she says "no cry mommy" or "stop cry."   It's hard to explain to her that I'm not crying.  I tried to tell her I wasn't and she just looked at me and said "but mommy, I see you cry."  I've been unable to convince her that I'm not crying but simply have itchy watery eyes from the massive pollen explosion outside.  So I'm getting used to her checking in on me every now and then.  She pats my back, says "stop your cry" and goes back to her playing.  I love my Annie.  


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns