Sunday, March 4, 2012

Learning

We've been working with Annie on letters and numbers at home for the last few months.  After several weeks of her telling us she hates school we realized she was just bored, so our solution?  Work on learning at home.  She starts Kindergarten in the fall and hopefully then she won't be so bored.  It has really made me realize I am a terrible teacher. Homeschooling is probably not something I could do.  My kids would come out knowing how to grow their own food, clean and gut a chicken, make soap and cleaning supplies, but they would have absolutely no marketable skills.  I can't teach them school stuff.  My only goal with Annie right now its to make sure she learns to LOVE reading.  There isn't anything you can't learn from books.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns