Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Todays Solution to Yesterdays Frustration

 Annie, Elsie and I all loaded into the car this morning and headed over to our old house.  No one is living there yet and I still had loads of plants left behind.   Elsie napped under a tree while Annie and I worked.

 We collected strawberries.
 Ann was vigorously searched for her Roley Poley family.

This is her last year visiting with them.

 I can't believe how much she's grown. 
(and yes she brought the Roley Poleys home with her).

Eating a few strawberries from our old garden,
made me remember why I hate store bought strawberries.
 We brought lots of them home.


I'm feeling mildly better today after digging in the dirt for a few hours this morning.  We brought home more strawberry crowns, mint, a few herbs that I found hidden in some weeds and a couple more Lillies of the Valley.   The best part is we were able to send my sister off with a bunch of plants for her yard.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns