Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The great splurge

I took Annie shopping with my mom the other day. She was not really excited about shopping, but she went. I ended up buying her an entire new wardrobe. Not because she was throwing a fit, but because everything was so cute. I have been searching in vain for cute clothes for Annie all winter, and since her clothes from last year still fit, it wasn't a big deal that we found nothing, or so I thought.
Annie has not stopped talking about her new clothes and how they make her feel. Best quotes: "I feel so beautiful my heart could break." "I am Cinderella now," stated after putting on a pair of overalls. Her excitement over these new clothes has made me feel terrible for not finding her something sooner. Every morning she is so excited to put on one of her new outfits.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns