Sunday, February 28, 2010

On Call

For the last 24 hours, Annie and I have been "on-call" to go witness our friend Merryl's goat kid (have a baby). It has not happened yet, but we're still on call. I'm not sure how I'll feel about a 2am phone call, but I will answer and I will get Annie out of bed to go see. This happens to be our favorite goat Sophie who is pregnant, and Annie is very excited. We spent a good portion of the day hanging out with Merryl and watching her two crazy cats climb up trees. Annie had fun visiting with Merryl's chickens and turkeys.

Annie dressed and ready to go.

Annie sitting on Merryl's porch with Pierre and kitten (they never named this one).



Annie holding a green egg, laid by one of their chickens.

Saying hi, to an old friend. Annie met this goat last year when she was two days old.



Annie Saying good bye to Sophie and telling me, "she says she needs me here."

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns