Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Potager Garden

So I got the ok from my land lord to put in a Potager or kitchen garden. I am so excited. All winter long I have been dreaming of this garden in my head. Now that I actually can do it, I'm beyond excited. I've already picked out my design layout, ordered my seeds and made a mini mock-up with Annie on photoshop. She did all the tomato dots. I think it turned out kind of cute. Annie put in a few more Purple cabbages than I think we'll need, but you get the idea. I'm going to need a lot of bricks to layout the paths, but hopefully Craigslist will come through for me.
Here's the area we are going to transform into a large kitchen garden.

This is what we're going for as far as general layout.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns