Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Banana's

Annie has been eating A LOT of banana's the last few days. Yesterday she ate two with her dinner and then one as dessert. This morning she ate another banana for breakfast.

"Annie do you want to buy banana's at the store?"
"Nana's make me grow big and strong."
Not realizing this was a question I responded, "yes they do make you grow big and strong."
"No, I don't want to. I grow big and I knock up the houses. We not buy any nana's"

Of coarse we ended up buying Banana's, but not until after coming to the conclusion, "I won't grow too big eating these, mama, they small."

1 comments:

rachel blazer said...

HA! that's awesome... better not knock up any houses, annie! don't you wish we could grow bananas in Missouri?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns