Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thank you mom

No matter how old I get I will always need my mom.  I really do try to figure things out on my own, but the reality is, I will never not need her. Today, I called my mom in a panic.  My house needed to start looking like a home, or I was going to lose it.  I tried setting out books, a few photo's and some chickens, but it really didn't feel right.  I finally broke down and called my mom.  She show's up with a table cloth and two green vase's.  Within ten minutes she has the room looking like a real dining room, not a bedroom, not an empty room, a real dining room.   My mother has the ability to make anything look beautiful.  She took my books, her two vases, a few little odds and ends and made this construction zone look like a house. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's why some of us call her the SWAMI! she has an amazing gift, and i am so grateful not only for her friendship, which i don't know how i'd survive without, but for her willingness to bring her talents all the way to north carolina! love you maddie.. and love you swami gail!

rachel blazer said...

she's pretty amazing! and i can't function without my mom, either- she orchestrated & produced our entire packing & moving fiasco. i'm 32 years old & can't pack a box without my mommy. ridiculous! : )

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns