Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yarnage

Today I got a package in the mail from my friend Heather.  She recently moved out to Oregon, and sadly I think she really loves it there.  I was hoping she'd move back to St. Louis one day, but it's looking like that will never happen.   Anyways, inside the package was this amazing sweater that she made for Elsie (and a treasure for Annie, but Annie isn't home to open it yet).   I'm thinking Heather needs to add baby sweaters to her Etsy shop because I love this sweater.  It's so adorable.
For Elsie's arrival my sister made her an adorable hat and then made Annie and Elsie the sweetest little necklaces with their initial's on it. Elsie is a little to young to wears hers still, but Annie is keeping it safe for her till then. 
Between my sister Greta and Heather I'm thinking my kids will be in handmade yarnage for years to come.  And I'm officially to intimidated to ever pick up a ball of yarn again.

Here is the sweater:

She really hates when I fuss with her clothing

 Here is the Hat:


And here are the link's to the two most talented women I know:
Girl with a hook

GREMADCHA

2 comments:

Greta said...

THAT SWEATER IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Yea! I think it's funny that i'm not the hat maker this time :) it's so cute!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns