Monday, May 17, 2010

THE BEACH


Well I was going to save this post for last, but all this gloomy gray weather made me change my mind.  Annie and I had the best time on the beach.   In the whole time I lived in Florida I never once got to see Dolphins and Sting Rays on the beach, but for Annie they both came out to say hi.   First we were swimming and a school of fish swam right past us.  Then a herd of sting rays swam up and down the shore line, a few did flips out of the water, it was really cool.   After all that we look out and there is a family of 5 Dolphins doing pirouettes on the water 20 feet from where we're swimming.    Sadly I didn't get pictures, we were too busy watching in awe at all the creatures.  

Future star on Baywatch.
I will do my best to stop that from happening.

She looks so grown up

Drawing on the sand.

Is it just me or does she look like a movie star in the all these photos?   She is definitely a beach girl.  I think she would stay on the beach forever if I let here.    Sorry if this post makes you miss the sun even more, but I needed to look at happy pictures today.

1 comments:

rachel blazer said...

whoa- you've got a little supermodel on your hands! looks like so much fun... i miss the beach.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns