Monday, August 10, 2009

Movers

I'm having one of those weeks, when I want God to wave a magic wand and just fix everything. Move the new bed up stairs, paint Annie's room, take out the trash. Stop the hostel takeover going down in the basement, did you know Flies can hatch larvae in less than 24 hours? Find us a cute adorable couch for the living room, find me a cute adorable Christian man (who isn't already married) and take my car in for the stupid repairs (I can't get over how many times this car needs fixing). The one good thing about this though, is that I've finally come to the realization that God is not going to lend me any magic wand or super furniture moving muscle power and I've started to break all these frustrating to do's down. Somehow each day I have to get a small portion of something done before I go to bed. Today I actually paid the bills and cleaned my bathroom and did the dishes (twice on this one they were piling up, but only because the weekend was so crazy). It will be harder on days when I have to work longer hours and when Annie isn't hanging out with her dad so I can get my stuff done without taking care of her first. It's unbelievable how little I am able to accomplish when I have Annie. I love her dearly, but that little kiddo wears me out.
So since God obviously isn't going to make some handsome single Christian guy show up at my door asking me where to move the furniture and how I like my laundry folded, here goes nothing. If I don't post for a few days, be patient. I know I've been slacking. I just haven't had any time. If is makes any of you feel better I haven't been replying to my e-mails either.

1 comments:

little maddy said...

I'm waiting for some nice little pagan guy to show up at my door and ask me if i want to go out and get wasted.

I guess were all waiting for something.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns