Sunday, August 30, 2009

EGGS!



So I don't remember if I posted that our girls are laying eggs or not. So I'm posting about it now. We have Eggs! We get anywhere from 2 to 5 eggs a day and that number is going to go up. Translation: we have a lot of eggs. Somehow I have managed to acquire 3 dozen eggs? What do you do with 3 dozen eggs? Well if I had the time I would make pasta and angel food cake. Both require an insane amount of eggs, but seeing as how I don't have the time I'm making a lot of scrambled eggs in the morning. These are photos of Miss Annie after going out to collect eggs after we just got home. Yeah, we are late night farmers around here (that's Banjo asleep at Annie's feet), and I don't think the girls like us disturbing their beauty sleep, but what can I do? Most night we don't get home until 10 or 10:30. That's just our life. I will explain later why our Sunday night ran so late, but not now. I need to get the photos from a friend to post with it first. (I'm so scared of losing the camera again before Annie's first day of school, that I won't take it out of the house).

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns