Sunday, July 10, 2011

Buying in bulk


My latest fixation lately has been cutting out the grocery store, and so far I've been pretty happy with the results.  We got our first order from Azure Standard.   I might have gone a little over board, but it's my first time.  The beans are a huge improvement from what I was buying at whole foods.  They absorb the water so much faster ( a sign they are not old), and taste better.  The spices are not only organic, but super fresh. These have not been sitting on a store shelf for months.  I'm already working on our next order.  I'll probably be posting all bean recipes I'll be trying over the next few months.  I have a lot of beans.   Our meat order gets here at the end of the month and I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns