Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 50 The OVEN!

So the day after our "Home Birth Renovation Reality" Texas went out and got the oven for our kitchen!  Unfortunately I couldn't get up and go see it.  It was like torture being stuck in bed and not getting to see our new oven, so my sweet Annie took the camera and shot a few pictures of it.  Our land lord from our last place was replacing his home oven and was nice enough to give us his.  I can't believe our luck lately.  Texas found a fridge for super cheap at Home Depot (granted it's shorter than I am, it's still better than having 2 mini fridge's on the counter), and then we get an over for FREE!  So our kitchen is now functional, and I can't wait to get in there and start cooking.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns