Monday, January 25, 2010

Need summer now


Do you remember about a week ago, when the weather let up, we saw the sun for about 20 minutes and you could go outside without a coat? Well that's all that's getting me through all this gloom, the knowledge that the sun will return. This morning when the sun appeared for all of 5 minutes I stopped what I was doing and made Annie sit in the window with me. I want sunshine, summer clothes, and being outside in the garden. I can hardly wait. I even bought more bulb's to plant out in the yard and if the ground weren't frozen I'd probably be out there right now with a flashlight digging. My neighbors have learned to laugh at my late night gardening. I wonder what they would think if I started winter gardening as well.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns