Sunday, January 17, 2010

Banjo and Annie

Annie's first day with Banjo.


Here is Banjo resisting the urge to eat a very tempting dried worm that Annie found on the ground and named Mr. Snake.

Reading with Annie.


For some reason they look like an old married couple to me in this photo.



This is how they sleep at night.


Yes, I think he really is giving her a hug.


I know I am biased, but I really believe Banjo is the best dog ever. He might not fetch, or sit, or listen at all, but he loves Annie no matter what she does to him. I have personally seen her torture him on numerous occasions, and yet he still adores her. I know a lot of people thought I was nuts to get a dog, but I am so glad that I did, and I am so grateful that God had the perfect dog ready and waiting. He is so good with Annie at times I wonder if I'm imagining it. He never leaves her side.
He's even willing to undergo massive humiliation just for her.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns