Monday, January 11, 2010

Kittens and Yoga

As part of my long standing battle for sanity I have started back at Yoga. It has been a bitter sweet reunion. So has figuring out when I can go, and what to do with Annie while I'm there. I've been fighting to at least make it to the Monday night class every week.
Tonight while I was at yoga, Annie got to go to her Pat's house. Annie loves going there. Why you ask? Give my daughter two hyper kittens, a bin full of Polly pockets and couple teenagers to hang out with and you will never get her to leave.
She was fast asleep as soon as we pulled out the driveway. What I loved is that while sleeping she's chanting over and over again. "I like the Grey kitty, I like both kitties."

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns