Monday, January 25, 2010

Ice Skating




Thanks to the amazing Debbie Holley, who reads the paper and reports back to us with exciting things going on around town, we got to take the girls ice skating for FREE! Annie has been asking me to take her for a while now. Ever since watching some barbie movie about ice skating princesses (thank you Barbie), it has been more like non stop begging. At one point there were tears and lots of kicking, it wasn't pretty.
Annie Loved it, but I was a little nervous. Is it wise to give a kid who kicks blades for her feet? A few times I thought I was going to get it, but she surprisingly kept her feet to her self. I think I got hit a couple times, but nothing bad. The ice skating definitely tired her out, and oddly enough she hasn't asked me about it once since I took her. I'm enjoying the silence.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns