Monday, November 9, 2009

Gluttony and Frogs

So sorry. I've had a sudden surge of sewing desire and couldn't tear myself away from the sewing machine long enough to post. The good news is that I have been sewing. The bad news is that we moved the sewing to the basement and it gives me a headache when I am down there for more than 20 minutes, but even that has a flip side. I get a good workout going up and down the stairs.
Top that off with the Hot Yoga and I should have the body of an 18 year old by let's say spring maybe? If I don't I'm going back to my old ways of laziness and gluttony.
My pink chicken has been very busy making a mess of my mothers house while I've been sewing. She refined her couch hopping skills, played dress up, and she spent most of yesterday leaping around like a frog while saying nothing but "ribbit" the entire time.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns