Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Crafts and cards


This last Saturday I helped a friend who was sick and took her things to a craft fair for her. I got to take my most resent creations and my sisters as well. We didn't sell anything. My friends stuff sold, but none of ours did. I forgot how much I hate going to these things. I didn't mind selling my friends items, but I hate selling my own things. I prefer to be the anonymous seamstress hidden in the back room. Who no one ever sees.
I'm getting back into sewing again, so hopefully I'll soon have them listed on etsy. I recently got a graphic design program put together on my computer. It's a little confusing to maneuver, but I managed to make a business card for my etsy site.

Front:

Back:
It was really fun to make the card. I forgot how much I used to like graphic design. I just wish I knew how to work the program better. It might take me a while to figure out how it all works.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns