Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Little Lies, the truth and a photo album of my messy house.

The Lie:
This is Annie eating Lillyroot.  It happens to be her favorite food. Unfortunately it's not Lillyroot.  I don't even know what Lillyroot is.  I have been lying to my daughter for over a year now.  I don't know what started it, but one day Annie came home and said she hated onions. I didn't understand.  She loves onions. Always has. Why the change? 

The Truth:
 Annie I hope that when you are old enough to read this yourself you can forgive your mother for tricking you.  And I hope this doesn't cause you any embarrassment in the future, or worse years of counseling for getting over all the onion you unknowingly ate.  Lillyroot is onion my dear.  Plain old yummy delicious onion that you love to eat.

 Elsie is discovering a passion for sticky mess and couldn't be happier.
She doesn't seem to have food "hates" thus far.

Now for the photo album of mess.  Gigi this is for you.  Your Annie misses you and took all these photos just for you. She's probably hoping these will make you rush back home and make the house pretty again, as only you can do.
 Elsie shredding paper with her nose all red from falling.


 I'm pretty sure Annie set the doll on the sofa just for this photo.
 Mom's messy desk




 Mess


staged chipmunks.


 The meal plan board

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns