Saturday, May 11, 2013

And then there were three...

I stopped blogging, a crime against family I know.  It feels like almost a year of our life is lost.  If you haven't guessed this is my kids family photo album.  This is all our lives posted for them to see when they are old. To see all the strange and crazy things their parents did, and to hear about what amazing little children they are.  And speaking of children. . .

Meet Rue, our sweet little baby, who joined us during my blogger shutdown.  She deserves so much more than one post, so I will be filling you in on her arrival and incredible smiles in the next few weeks.  She is the perfect mix of her two older sisters.  Annie's olive completion, and big eyes, Elsie's adorable nose and round cheeks.  The best thing about rue is her smile.  It's all her, no one else's, and she loves to show it off.  Already she is proving not to be just another girl in my husbands quest for a boy.  She is special and unique.  Incredibly beautiful and dramatically different then her sisters.   I am so excited for her to grow up in this crazy family and see who she reveals herself to be.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns