Monday, July 19, 2010

playing mommy

 My sweet Annie and I were playing in the back the other day and this was her idea of fun:

"Let's play sisters.  I'll be the big sister and you can be the other big sister.   Our mom is dead because no one wants to play her."

I was immediately offended yet I found myself laughing?  Why does no one want to play me?   Am I that boring?

Sorry for the lack of posting again.  Summer seems to be taking over every minute of our lives.   The fact my life has just doubled in family obligations and responsibilities has nothing to do with it.    Did I mention Texas and I are engaged?   Or that we are also pregnant?   Thankfully we had planned for the first to happen before we found out about the second, it just spend things up quite a bit.   So now we are trying to plan a wedding followed by where do we live, how do we pay for things, and whats Annie going to do with all this change?   Thankfully so far Annie has been super excited.  She loves her Texas.   We weren't planning on telling her about the baby this soon, but then she told me I was getting fat and "momma, there is a baby in there I think."  Smart kid.
So the news is out.   No hiding it now.  

I need to get back to blogging, but I am not foolish enough to make any promises.   I have about 20 minutes of down time a week lately and I'm not sure I can give that up to blog, but I will try and update more than once a month.

2 comments:

Amy R. said...

Congratulations!!! you are such a cute family already. :)

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you're back!!Aunt Leslie has missed your blogs.. we need updates on all of the wonderful and exciting things that are happening in your life!!!!!
love you lots!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns