Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Annie Plans her first break in

"Mommy, when do I get to go to gymnastic class?"

This has been a question I have been dodging for about a year now.   Annie was given a gymnastic class for her birthday last year and loved it.  Sadly, mommy can't really afford to continue this, so I've been telling her that gymnastic class is on break.  A very long break.   Today Annie came up with a solution to her gymnastic cravings. 

"When the teachers are going shopping, maybe they will leave the door unlocked so they could get in.  And we could drive there and maybe sneak in.  And then maybe we could bring my gymnastic suit and maybe you be my teacher.   And then they won't know we were there and that is what sneaking is about, mama."

I wasn't sure how to respond to Annie's first real criminal plot, but I tried to handle it as best I could.  I told her that wouldn't be right and maybe we should not do that, but perhaps we could pray for Annie to be able to go back to gymnastics soon.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns