Friday, August 12, 2011

This mamma might not make it

 Annie just left for her first ever trip without me.  I am so proud of my little girl and how brave she is, but I think she is trying to brake my heart.  In a flurry of badly laid out plans that kept changing on me. We had to get a lot of things done before her trip, in very little time.  If any of you reading this have to deal ex's taking your babies on trips, are they all this bad at making a plan, and communicating it clearly?  I'm not going to go into details, but it really pissed me off. 

So Annie wanted me to make her a case for her Dry erase board and the creative tools that are needed to use it.  She spent days picking out what fabrics she wanted me to use.  So last night (due to terrible planning) I was up until 2 am getting everything done.  The sewing, the packing, the talking with Annie.  Who knew a little girl could have so many questions about taking a trip.

So here is the dry erase board:
 Marker side

 Crayon side

 top side

 special little buttons

Sea shell pieces

And where Annie tries to break my heart.  She's starts drawing a heart and then says "It's a heart.  I'm going to draw a wall in it cause we'll be apart."

My baby is packed up and out the door before she even finishes breakfast.
Have a great time Annie.  We'll all be here waiting when you get home.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns