Sunday, June 26, 2011

Annie's new hair clip

 I'm not sure what happened Saturday, but Texas and I sort of called it quits for the day.  We worked in the yard Friday cutting down yet another tree (and hopefully the last one for a while).  The plan was to cut up the tree Saturday and get it bundled and out of the yard, but when we woke up we just couldn't do it.  We don't get a lot of down time here, and Saturday we were both just too tired to move.  So we sat on the sofa almost all day.  Reading, watching movies, and I did a little sewing.
I haven't touched a needle since we got the house (almost 6 months now).  It was so much fun to just sit and not worry about the house, the mess, the dishes, the laundry, the yard.  I'm not sure what made me think to sew something, but now all I want to do is make more hair pieces for Annie, and ignore the long list of things still to be done.


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns