Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Keeping secrets

So I am new to this marriage game, but how bad is it to keep a secret from your husband?   As I was holding my breath waiting for the car to light up like Christmas with warnings, I started wondering what Texas would do if it did.   Well, the lights are back on.   It took a staggering one day for things to go wrong, and I can't tell him.  He worked so hard on the car for so long, and finally had it going.   Plus he's home sick and I don't want to make his day worse.   So I'm not telling him.  At least for a while.  So just how bad is that?  

2 comments:

rachel blazer said...

i think putting it on your blog doesn't make it a REAL secret... so you're probably okay! but have faith that he can fix it- that's important! : )

Anonymous said...

i don't know if this qualifies as a secret in the it's truest form.. you just don't want to tell him something right now that might upset him, especially when he's sick.. i would say that what you're doing is looking for the right time to tell him, and i think that's o.k. lots of love from n.c.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns