Thursday, September 30, 2010

30 is really exciting

We're having a girl!   I'm super excited as is Annie.   Tex is in a state of shock/panic, but I'm sure he'll come out of it soon.   Baby is getting a little more real to him everyday.  
We have been super busy lately.  Tex and I are both working a ton to try and prepare for my not working when the baby gets here.   And yesterday was my birthday.   I'm officially 30 now.   Not terribly excited.   But at least I feel a little more on track now.   Suddenly I'm Married, thirty and pregnant with baby number 2. 
Best birthday surprises?   Finding out we're having a girl, Tex buying me lots of maternity clothes and my Aunt Leslie sending me a giant box of Clothes! (which I am carefully packing away until after the baby is born).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your aunt leslie is very excited that you found some things you like in that big ol' box!!! happy birthday sweet girl...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns