Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hallelujah!

I know this might not seem like a big deal to most of you (especially those of you without kids), but Annie has just recently reached a milestone height.  She is now tall enough to wash her hands in public restrooms by herself!   I can't tell you how freeing it is to not have to lift her up every time she needs to wash her hands.   She still can't reach the faucet, but if they have those motion censor faucets, I feel like a free woman.   I know some mom's get a little sad as there kids grow up, but I love it.   I love watching her become more independent.   Even if that means she picks out her own outfit and it gives me nightmares of the early 90's.  Or she "styles" her hair before I can get it brushed (imagine a rats nest with 20 or so multi colored hair clips in it).    I love every bit of it, and it gives me hope that I will be able to survive having two kids.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns